The impeachment inquiry has focused on Ukraine and US policy toward that nation, but the basic tenets of that policy have not been challenged and the corruption of Democrats is getting little attention. The following sources were used to prepare this episode:
- A Timeline of Joe Biden's Intervention Against the Ukraine Prosecutor
- Ukraine Ambassador's OpEd Opposing Trump
- Alexandra Chalupa and the 2016 Election
- Ukraine Help to Hillary Clinton in 2016
- Ukraine's Role in the 2016 Election
Aaron Mate's talk was from the panel "How Propaganda Manufactures Consent" in New York City on November 19, 2019 recorded by the Grayzone Project.